who I am
the lovely girl


Janani ;DD
Hello :D , I’m yudith , I’m a female. Just ordinary girl, life like a human. I love ma FAMILY. I love my FRIENDs, and essp very love ma boy alan tito.
fb: siudidfban@ymail.com twitt: udidkey92 YM!: siwondit_jotthree
sign chat
scream out loud



memory
gone with the wind

Juni 2008
Juli 2008
Agustus 2008
September 2008
Oktober 2008
November 2008
Desember 2008
Januari 2009
Februari 2009
Maret 2009
April 2009
Mei 2009
Juni 2009
Juli 2009
November 2009
Januari 2010
Februari 2010
Maret 2010
April 2010
Juli 2010
Agustus 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Februari 2012
you're on your way

siwonditjot3.blogspot.com

**
Kamis, 19 Juni 2008
In Hum

hi, hi,,
*gejeh*

I am taste of course I very rare writes all day long about me.

*hallah*
doesn't be sorrowful, because I wish to write this... hahaha..

I am LIBUR.
*bhs inggrisnya libur apa yah??*

very grievous of course, when my parents holiday instead pain, *GUBRAKK* sorrowful!!!! so cannot go anywhere!!

though very this holiday pleases,,

guess!!! how many my day am holiday??

yep!! one months more than one weeks.. LOL will do any kind of poison, but, because my pain old fellow can only keep quiet house playing internet. actually also binggung will do is in that internet?? Yess there are BLOG, I can innovate my blog, also there are work which I must do, humm,, of course is rather hard also yes.

the of sherly invite I am for watching chunlai, Whattt!! OMG!!!!!! thirsts for watching directly! but, I remember my parents..

Humm,,

*good chlid*

Oke, just only.

I hope all people can read and understands, forgives because usage of my inggris language am very ugly, even I have never followed special lesson for language inggris, LOL.

laughs!!

if we like to laughs at my language..

*nanti ta bom rumahmu*

Label:



(back to the top.)